krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

wish me luck

for some reason, i was scheduled to come in to work at 6am today, even though there is NOTHING to do. My whole crew has been diverted to another store whose entire crew quit, so while they are gone, all my trucks have been postponed. since i lacked anything truly productive to work on, i spent the morning making photocopies of corporate policy, highlighting certain sections, and leaving the copies conspicuously around the office - some of them with helpful notes added by me, i.e. "i know it's a pain to be doing blah blah blah all the time, but since corporate tells us to do it, perhaps we should".
my second "interview" at the y is tomorrow. i've been told it will begin with a tour of the facilities, and meeting several people, some of whom may ask me questions about my abilities. then lunch.

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger annie said...

good luck!

:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home