krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

doobee

go jay 'n' silent bob!!! yeah right, like i do that kind of doobie...
this is stolen from jane, which was stolen from someone else, which blah blah blah... anyway:

these are the "i do's"
i do work at a retail store
i do work too much
i do volunteer work with animals when i have any time left after work
i do start lots of projects and not finish them (i'm in the middle of a book i'm writing, several i'm reading, a latchhook, several outfits, some pillows, organizing my stuff, creating music, a sketchbook, my taxes...)
i do love my aaron
i do talk a lot
i do try very, very hard to be a good boss and be civil to everyone, even when they piss me off (the operative word being "try")
i do love cats! and other furry things, but mostly cats
i do cook/bake often, and eat weird food

...and the "i be's"
i be crazily giddy when i can
i be very, very disappointed when i can't
i be obsessed with my kitties (all 4 of 'em!)
i be careful not to offend
i be scared to be too assertive, but
i be working on this
i be tired most of the time
i be angry when people abuse the system
i be contented with the day off at home with my cats and my honey

that was different. i usually blog about the day at work, and what i ate.

2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hey now! Thanks for doing the meme! As fate would have it I grew up in seattle, but never went to the olympic peninsula.

On the one hand I am not that excited about it. More cold wet rainy forests and grey beaches that you have to wear the parka to? no thanks. On the other hand, I feel shamed I have never actually been to see for myself, and thus have no right to judge.

but give zee credit of zee meme author, please!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger krayzykatlady said...

all credit to the author! i'm sorry, i just didn't remember where jane got the doobee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home