krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

blog tag?

well, thanks, jane...

Four jobs I've had:
- Janitor
- Liquor Store cashier
- Drive Thru manager (graveyard)
- World Market retail manager

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Cannibal: the Musical
- Spiderman (1 & 2)
- Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
- Crush

Four places I've lived:
- Cheltenham, England
- Brukmuhl, Bavaria, Germany
- Misawa, Japan
- Bellingham, WA

Four TV shows I like:
- The Simpsons
- 24
- The Brak Show
- Alias (first 3 seasons)

Four places I've vacationed:
- Cairo, Egypt
- Interlaken, Switzerland
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Ocean Shores, WA

Four of my favorite dishes:
- eggplant parmesan
- baked potatoes
- cheese ravioli
- corned beef hash

Four sites I visit daily:
- hotmail
- gmail
- fromrussiawithblog
- homestarrunner

Four books I've read this year:
- American Gods, Neil Gaiman
- Homebody, Orson Scott Card
- Beast (i'm ashamed to admit i forgot the author)
- the Little House series (again) Laura Ingalls Wilder

Four Bloggers I'm Tagging:
don't have any left who aren't "it"
sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home