krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

beverages

Good, it looks like I’m bloggin’ again. I have no idea what happened (I’m not very fluent in computer-ese). I like to have stuff just show up after I type it.

I would like to announce that I have survived an entire shift at work without breaking or damaging anything (including myself)!!!!!!! well, I may have tarnished my “image” somewhat when I tore some paper “ocean” off a broken globe, and made a “flood” on the cashier counter…(complete with swishing sounds and frightened shrieks). In my defense, I am very, very tired. Very tired.
I must have also been very thirsty today; I went into two different stores with a specific purchase in mind, and both times came out with literally gallons of various beverages. I now have several green teas, multiple kinds of juices, some blueberry-lemon soda, and four cartons of chocolate almond milk (yum!) all piled in grocery bags in the middle of the floor. I was going to make food when I got home, but the sample counter at trader joes convinced me otherwise. They were sampling a fabulous mushroom risotto with cheese, and their 100% gala apple juice. I bought both. And consumed both. And am now quite full and comfortable. Now what to do with all the beverages…
They won’t fit in the fridge, or the cupboards. Right now, cats are exploring the bags, digging around, and knocking things over. Most of the bottles are plastic though, so I’m not too worried. If all my friends hadn’t moved away, I would have a juice party. Byof or something.
Or I could just leave the pile of bags on the floor. The “pile o’ junk” motif is serving me pretty well right now anyway.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 AM, Blogger annie said...

man, i'd be up for a juice party. although byof can have many interpretations....

silly me. should probably get back to work or something.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger krayzykatlady said...

hey, you didn't think i was talking about food, did you?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home