krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Monday, April 17, 2006

i got the job

WAAAHOOOOOO!!!!

on may 3rd, i will officially begin my career with the ymca of san diego! my new boss was very excited to share the news with me, also that she had been authorized to start my pay a dollar more than i was expecting (per hour). so it'll still be a pay cut from world market, but not such a big one anymore.
speaking of world market...
my current boss is reviewing the copy of my (incredibly damning) comments that i gave her, and she is none too pleased. she'll be even less pleased when i turn in my notice tomorrow, and inform her that the comments have been faxed to corporate hr.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger annie said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations that is awesome :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home