krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Thursday, August 09, 2007

grrrrrr

i love my job. i love my boss. i discovered today that i hate my boss' boss. not just dislike - loathe. i want to punch her. i want to kick her. i would love, love, love to make her cry. it wasn't just one thing, it's who she is day in and day out - today i finally figured it out. i am so incredibly lucky to not be her. i can't imagine even trying to live with myself if i were just as mean and arrogant and self-serving. i can't imagine coming up with a pleasant rest of the post after this, so i'm going to stop now.

3 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me thinks that you should learn to like, if not love, your boss' boss. Start sucking up now and it will pay big future dividends. Try back-stabbing your boss. Your boss' boss will award you major points for that. Trust me on this.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger krayzykatlady said...

yeah. i tried backstabbing already. that pretty much lost my hubby his job (that's a few posts ago though). fool me once, shame on you, fool me more than that, and you're an asshole (i mean the cosmos in general, not you simon.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger annie said...

sorry i've been a slacker at emailing and commenting... things have been crazy busy. when i get back to the US and settled in i'll get back to you about helping w/ the website :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home