krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

anticlimax

wow! so the declaw policy was changed, and i am done being the easter bunny, and then i got news that tasha is pregnant (it's a good thing) and fournier just got engaged (a very good thing!!), and then i went back to work.
yeah. it's been a weird couple of days of almost normalcy (note: "normalcy" for me doesn't necessarily mean sanity). more like rushing to work, laughing the day away, probably jazzing it up with chai and a bagel (we have this thing for cheese bagels in my office), and chillin' with the cats and some books when i get home (sometimes shaggy gets to come home too - then we watch simpsons or seinfeld or beavis and butthead).
also i've got a weird headache that stopped being an ice spike through my eyeball and started being a tight band around my whole head (like one of those dorky sweat bands, just made of steel). so that's been real fun.
and someone bought me a latte after i have NOT slept well, and our clerk liz and i do tend to get slap happy... someone pointed out that we would probably crack up if someone said the word "purple". so of course, she said "purple" and i laughed so hard i fell out of my chair. my boss shook her head and went back into her office.
i love my job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home