krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Friday, April 06, 2007

coolest thing in the world

well, pretty darn cool anyway, and my main post is going to be pretty intense, so i'm doing this separately...
i was in my office the other day, plugging away at my admin/hr stuff, when one of our staff members (and a boy at that) came in to my cubicle, gave me a hug, and thanked me for doing my job. i nearly broke down and cried - how many times have you felt that you could (even if you wanted to) hug your hr representative? i never have. and now i'm the nice hr person. i am amazed that this is possible, and humbled somehow. i'm sure this sounds crazy, but it feels like a dream come true - a dream i never knew i had: i am the nice hr person.
wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home