krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

moving again?

not for a while though. a while ago several people tried to convince us to go live near them. now a couple of people want us to come live in their unoccupied houses. too bad both places are in middle-of-nowhere type locations with minimal employment opportunities. i would love to keep my san diego salary in a non san diego-priced area. and of course, we have 9 months left on the lease here. and i did just get my whopping 38 cent raise... but i'm pretty excited about the prospect of either move, so maybe something will work out like i can talk someone else into taking over this place and hobbes will sell a painting so we can afford to pack up and skedaddle. if only i weren't the responsible type, we'd probably leave next week.

1 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger annie said...

If you lived at my house, you could have four hour naps, using the fact that you were pinned down by the 30lb behemoth Daddy Cat as your excuse. And since you're married you wouldn't have to put up with the creepy propositions I keep getting. *shiver* I swear I need to put a sign in my front yard that reads: YES, I AM SINGLE. NO. I DO NOT WANT TO SLEEP WITH YOU. If only my mom's pitt bull lab mix didn't chase cats, i'd have her over here with me.... oh, ghetto life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home