krayzykat musings

random. often cat-focused. sometimes a little nutty sort of online diary with ventings, thoughts on life, food-related tangents, etc. probably not interesting to people who don't know me...

Sunday, June 05, 2005

awright! i made a blog!

Good morning, and welcome to blog-land. Not that I expect many readers, but getting the thoughts on paper (or screen) is always a good thing. Who knows, some people might comment, and then I'd have more fuel for my "the general public are morons" theory. Yep, that's right. I operate under the firm belief that the majority of humans have about as much sense as the average doorknob. I do include myself in this generalization, however, I aspire to the status of the kind of doorknob that actually works, instead of the loose, rusted variety.
So - thoughts for the day... pizza is good, kids make a lot of sense sometimes, and when planning a long walk, one should always ensure that one's shoes will be comfortable, instead of throwing on a pair that have not been worn in recent memory. Can anyone guess who has a blister on her heel? I went to church (yeah, I do that sometimes), and I didn't have my car today, so I hoofed it the mile and a half in a skirt and heels. yes it was dumb, yes, I'll probably do it again, and yes, I misjudged how long it would take me and I arrived to services late. What fun! I filled in as a sunday school teacher for some 9-10 year olds. It was an interesting experience. On the one hand, some of these kids had some great insightful comments. On the other, they don't seem to know how to sit still. I remember quite clearly not jumping up and running around the room when I was a 10-year old in sunday school. It makes me wonder if the parents of today are smarter, or dumber than they were back in the day. I was able to bum a ride home after which I scarfed some jeno's pizza (those little 99 cent kind) . It's funny, I actually really like them, more than half of the takeout pizzas that cost 10 times as much.
Okay, good enough for a first blog? I can't think of anything else. It was a boring day, which is why I'm spending time playing on the internet setting up a blog. later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home